Labels

I Shall Call Him Mini Me: Mini Animals And Their Larger Counterparts In Adorable Photos

I Shall Call Him Mini Me: Mini Animals And Their Larger Counterparts In Adorable Photos
ENVISION •  • 
The only thing cuter than baby animals are baby animals posing with older, more mature, less babyish versions of themselves. Don’t believe us? Well, looks like you’ll just have to see the cuteness for yourself.
Let’s be honest, looking at baby photos of ourselves with our parents can get pretty embarrassing, but these kittens, puppies and baby giraffes posing with their parents are probably the most heartwarming thing you could ever come across — seriously. Check them out below!

Cats

mini_me_animal_01

Dogs

mini_me_animal_02

Porcupines

mini_me_animal_03

Lions

mini_me_animal_04-1

Cats

mini_me_animal_05

Dogs

mini_me_animal_06

Bears

mini_me_animal_07

Goats

mini_me_animal_08

Cats

mini_me_animal_09

Buffalos

mini_me_animal_10

Iguanas

mini_me_animal_11

Cats

mini_me_animal_12

Cheetahs

mini_me_animal_13

Dogs

mini_me_animal_14

Cats

mini_me_animal_15

Horses

mini_me_animal_16

Pandas

mini_me_animal_17

Cats

mini_me_animal_18

Seals

mini_me_animal_19

Birds

mini_me_animal_20

Cats

mini_me_animal_21

Deers

mini_me_animal_23

Elephants

mini_me_animal_24

Cats

mini_me_animal_26

Giraffes

mini_me_animal_27

Wolves

mini_me_animal_28

Sloths

mini_me_animal_29

Cats

mini_me_animal_30
Photos Courtesy Of: Imgur

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Feed

Followers

Popular Posts

Visitors

HQ

View My Stats
 
 
Blogger Templates